Club Vacanciel Carqueiranne
★ ★ ★ Mediterranean sea-side, french riviera – Carqueiranne
With the conference fees, you get a special Hôtel package price for 4 nights including breakfast :
– 197€ (double room)
– 277€ (single room)
When you contact the hôtel for booking you have to say that you are a participant of NANOSEA!!
At the gateway of the Côte d’Azur and the Alps of Haute Provence, The Var is a privileged department. Here, big cities and seaside resorts are close to the villages of Provençal hinterland. The harbour of Toulon, Hyères, Porquerolles, The Gorges du Verdon, Aix en Provence, Marseille, Saint Tropez, Cassis…Here are names that resonate in your ears, all are within reach of Carqueiranne. Discover the country of wines of Bandol, the chestnuts of Collobrières, the Massif des Maures or the perched villages of the Castelet or Bormes-lesMimosas
The Hôtel Club*** Vacanciel Carqueiranne have at your disposal:
- 92 rooms for 2 to 4 people, spread over 4 levels with elevator, including 4 rooms adapted for people withreduce mobility.
- 73 villas from 2 to 7 people, Provençal charm offering a beautiful terrace to admire the sea or the beauty ofthe park.
- Several private parking
- Bar with indoor/outdoor terrace
- Swimming pool, water play area healed with 35m slide, swim lane, whirlpool, massage path.
- Restaurant with outdoor terrace
- Mini golf, Beach volley court, multisport ground, ping-pong tables, children’s playground, petanque court…
- Meeting rooms and theatre…
By the road
Take the highway to Hyères.
Follow Hyères/Airport until the roundabout.
Arriving at the roundabout (seaside), turn right toward « Carqueiranne-Toulon by the coast ».
The Vacanciel is in 3.5km on the right
Then regular buses (N°39) direction Carqueiranne or taxi.
Bus stop « La Valérane ».
The Vacanciel sign is visible from the bus stop
Toulon-Hyères Airport (6 km) , Marseille Airport ( 100km) , Nice Airport ( 145km).
Here you could take a taxi to reach the Vacanciel or rent a car
Club Vacanciel Carqueiranne
• 800 m from the sea
• 1,8 km from the village centre
• 3 km from l’Almanarre
• 8 km from Hyères
• 16 km from Toulon (train station TGV)
• 50 m from bus stop (Hyères, Toulon beach, Station)
Bus N°39 from Toulon train station, bus stop – La Valérane
A small port on the Mediterranean
Initially fishing port, Carqueiranne is now turned to tourism, but you can still admire along its docks many « pointus », traditional craft of Provence.
With 7 km of beaches and coves, Carqueiranne hosts a full-season number of tourists come here especially for family vacations that sport. The city is indeed very close to the beach Almanarre, which enjoys a high reputation in the field of windsurfing. Not far from the famous « Iles d’Or » (Porquerolles, Port Cros and the Ile du Levant), Carqueiranne backed the hills east of the Colle Noire, du Paradis, and the Mont des Oiseaux.
Therefore, in addition to the joys of the beach, a rich and varied landscape which will ensure long hours of walking.